Hi,

I'm using R 2.7.2 for Windows.I have also installed gtk-dev-2.12.9 and
rattle 2.3.65. When I work in rattle, I occasionally get these messages :

GLib-WARNING (recurser) **: g_main_context_prepare() called recursively from
within a source's check() or prepare() member. aborting....

or

GLib-WARNING (recurser) **: g_main_context_prepare() called recursively from
within a source's check() or prepare() member. aborting....
(Rgui.exe : 3580): GLib-WARNING **: g_main_context_prepare() called
recursively from within a source's check() or prepare() member.

and then R crashes. I tried to reinstall R, reinstall all packages (i have
all dependent packages installed), I was looking on GTK+ pages and Google
but I only found similar post without an answer.

I think that problem lies in GTK. But I don't have any idea how to get the
things working.

Please help !