Hi Roger,

Bos, Roger wrote:
I haven't heard Rpad mentioned yet, so I will mention it.  Rpad allows you to
run R code inside a browser window.  You can many any kind of GUI you want
using html forms and then call the R function from the html page.  The
Apache/Rpad install works on any platform and anyone who uses it just need a
browser.  I use it at my work to make my R function available to everyone else
(none of whom know R).  Very happy with it.

Has you tried Safari or Firefox 3.0 running on Mac with your Rpad installation? I am not sure if I am getting a running local Rpad copy here. Thanks!

Best,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez