Hey,

My dataset has 1 dependent variable(Logloss) and 7 independent dummy
variables(AS,AM,CB,CF,RB,RBR,TS) , it's attached in this email. The problem
is I cant finish Khmaladze test because there's an error "Error in
switch(mode(x), "NULL" = structure(NULL, class = "formula"),  :  invalid
formula" which I really dont know how to fix. My R version is 2.7.2. The
packages loaded are "Quantreq" and "Sparse M", the process is as follows:

 >CPBP<-read.table("CPBP.txt")

> local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available = TRUE)))
+ if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
Package SparseM (0.78) loaded.  To cite, see citation("SparseM")
Package quantreg (4.22) loaded.  To cite, see citation("quantreg")

>  fit<-rqProcess(Logloss~AS+AM+CB+CF+RB+RBR,data=CPBP,taus=-1)

> KhmaladzeTest(fit,nullH="location")
Error in switch(mode(x), "NULL" = structure(NULL, class = "formula"),  :
  invalid formula

I would greatly appreciate if you can help me out, thank you very much!!!!

(See attached file: CPBP.txt)

Best Regards,

Lulu Ren

errors or omissions.
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!
        Logloss AS      AM      CB      CF      RB      RBR     TS
1       8.76    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
2       7.71    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
3       7.39    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
4       7.31    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
5       7.18    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
6       7.09    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
7       6.96    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
8       6.91    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
9       6.85    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
10      6.85    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
11      6.85    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
12      6.82    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
13      6.74    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
14      6.72    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
15      6.70    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
16      6.69    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
17      6.57    0       0       0       1       0       0       0
18      6.49    0       1       0       0       0       0       0
19      6.49    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
20      6.48    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
21      6.47    0       0       0       1       0       0       0
22      6.43    0       0       0       0       0       0       1
23      6.38    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
24      6.33    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
25      6.31    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
26      6.30    0       0       0       1       0       0       0
27      6.20    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
28      6.18    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
29      6.12    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
30      6.08    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
31      6.08    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
32      6.04    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
33      6.02    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
34      6.00    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
35      6.00    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
36      5.96    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
37      5.92    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
38      5.90    0       0       0       1       0       0       0
39      5.89    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
40      5.85    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
41      5.75    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
42      5.70    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
43      5.70    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
44      5.70    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
45      5.70    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
46      5.70    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
47      5.69    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
48      5.68    0       1       0       0       0       0       0
49      5.63    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
50      5.60    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
51      5.60    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
52      5.55    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
53      5.53    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
54      5.52    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
55      5.49    0       0       0       1       0       0       0
56      5.49    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
57      5.48    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
58      5.48    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
59      5.43    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
60      5.40    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
61      5.40    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
62      5.39    0       1       0       0       0       0       0
63      5.38    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
64      5.33    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
65      5.33    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
66      5.31    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
67      5.30    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
68      5.29    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
69      5.25    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
70      5.24    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
71      5.18    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
72      5.18    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
73      5.18    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
74      5.16    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
75      5.16    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
76      5.15    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
77      5.13    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
78      5.13    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
79      5.11    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
80      5.04    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
81      5.02    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
82      5.02    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
83      5.00    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
84      5.00    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
85      5.00    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
86      4.99    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
87      4.96    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
88      4.96    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
89      4.95    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
90      4.94    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
91      4.92    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
92      4.89    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
93      4.88    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
94      4.88    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
95      4.87    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
96      4.87    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
97      4.85    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
98      4.84    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
99      4.81    0       1       0       0       0       0       0
100     4.76    0       0       0       0       0       0       1
101     4.75    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
102     4.75    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
103     4.74    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
104     4.74    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
105     4.74    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
106     4.72    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
107     4.70    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
108     4.70    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
109     4.70    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
110     4.70    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
111     4.68    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
112     4.65    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
113     4.65    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
114     4.62    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
115     4.62    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
116     4.57    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
117     4.56    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
118     4.54    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
119     4.54    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
120     4.53    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
121     4.50    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
122     4.49    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
123     4.48    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
124     4.48    0       0       0       1       0       0       0
125     4.48    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
126     4.48    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
127     4.48    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
128     4.43    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
129     4.41    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
130     4.41    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
131     4.41    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
132     4.40    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
133     4.40    0       0       1       0       0       0       0
134     4.39    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
135     4.39    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
136     4.38    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
137     4.37    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
138     4.36    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
139     4.35    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
140     4.35    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
141     4.34    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
142     4.32    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
143     4.30    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
144     4.28    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
145     4.26    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
146     4.23    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
147     4.23    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
148     4.22    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
149     4.20    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
150     4.18    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
151     4.18    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
152     4.18    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
153     4.18    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
154     4.15    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
155     4.15    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
156     4.15    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
157     4.09    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
158     4.09    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
159     4.04    0       0       0       0       1       0       0
160     4.03    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
161     4.00    1       0       0       0       0       0       0
162     4.00    0       0       0       0       0       1       0
163     4.00    0       0       0       0       0       1       0