Yes, I agree that for searching for specific terms, the file approach is great.
 I suggested the TkListView more for browsing through the possible parameters
to learn what is there and can be changed (and to see what the current values
are of those of interest).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center