Ajay,

Bayesm deals with this very issue in choice modelling (a form of econometric
modelling as outlined in the article).  I think those guys (the developers of
Bayesm) and the apprach they recommend for navigating the likelihood function
through a bayesian approachs makes a lot of sense to me, in fact I think they
are really onto something amazing here.

I am still trying to get the execution side of things from this package
adequately sorted for my own purposes.

Paul