Never mind, I got the brilliant idea to ls(pkgEnv) and of course it worked.
Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
Skype:  mkimpel

"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." -- B.
F. Skinner