Hello,

I have run

imp <- mice(data,im=c("","pmm","logreg","logreg2"),m=10,seed=0)

and I got the message

 iter imp variable
  1   1  AGE  FAMILYBREASTHISTORY  PARITYError in mice.impute.logreg2(c(0, 0,
1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,  :
  mice.impute.logreg2 is disabled this release
In addition: There were 13 warnings (use warnings() to see them)

The logreg2 variable was binary. I run the command with R.2.7.2.

Can somebody help me with what went wrong?

Thank you.

Argyro Antaraki
School of Medicine, Athens University
 Biomedical Research Institute, Academy of Athens