Hi Pierre-Jean,

Sensitivity (Se) and specificity (Sp) are calculated for cutoffs stored in
the "performance" x.values of your prediction for Se and Sp:

For example, let's generate the performance for Se and Sp:
sens <- performance(pred,"sens")
spec <- performance(pred,"spec")

Now, you can have acces to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] # (or [EMAIL PROTECTED]), which is the list of cutoffs
[EMAIL PROTECTED] # for the corresponding Se
[EMAIL PROTECTED] # for the corresponding Sp

You can for example sum up this information in a table:
(SeSp <- cbind ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]))

You can also write a function to give Se and Sp for a specific cutoff, but
you will have to define what to do for cutoffs not stored in the list. For
example, the following function keeps the closest stored cutoff to give
corresponding Se and Sp (but this is not always the best solution, you may
want to define your own way to interpolate):

se.sp <- function (cutoff, performance)    {
    sens <- performance(pred,"sens")
    spec <- performance(pred,"spec")
    num.cutoff <- which.min(abs([EMAIL PROTECTED] - cutoff))
    return(list([EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[[1]][num.cutoff]))
}