Hi,

       I want to solve an ordinary differential equation as boundary value
problem. I already did it as initial value problem, but now I have
constraints for variable values at more than one point. I searched with the
key words , "boundary value problem", "shooting method", but couldnt find
any help online. wondering if there is a package available out there to do
this? As far as I know, its not there in either the package odesolver or
desolve.

thanks
karthik