YIHSU CHEN wrote:
Dear R users --

I think this question was asked before but there was no reply to it.
I would appreciate any suggestion any of you might have.  I am
interested in plotting several "implicit functions" (F(x,y,z)=0) on
the same fig.     Is there anyone who has an example code of how to do
this?
The misc3d package has a contour3d function that could draw a contour of the function F at level 0. Assuming you have written a function to calculate F and know the region where you want to plot it, you could just say

contour3d(F, 0, seq(minx, maxx, 30), seq(miny, maxy, 30), seq(minz, maxz, 30))
Duncan Murdoch