No problem, easy peasy, just hack it together and put all the old
archives on so the subscribers can vote.

greetings, el

On 09 Jan 2009, at 14:45 , Roland Studer wrote:

I agree, that there are better plattforms.
I'd love to see something like Stack Overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/

When you type your question, it compares it to previously answered
questions. Answers can get voted up and down. Answers AND questions can be
edited!

Regards
 Roland Studer