Thank you, David!

I agree and apprechiate your analysis, which definitely will influence my
analysis of this data, but still I would like you to disregard from it(!)

The standard routine in the field is, beyond my control, to assume
lognormal distribution to achieve comparable results also with other
materials (comparison is made on COV). For that reason I have to use it,
even if it is not statistically defendable for this particular data.

So, if I rephrase the question to be (more general):
How would you fit a lognormal distribution to the lower 10% tail of the
data (assuming it was lognormal)? What functions to use?

Best regards,
Mattias
14.8104060497551
16.0803849713769