Häring, Tim (LWF) wrote:
Hello List,

I`m trying to make prediction using a bagged tree with the package ipred. I tried to follow the manual but I`m getting an error message. Also browsing through the list-archive I didn`t find any hint.
Maybe someone can help me?

selbag <- bagging(SOIL_UNIT ~., data=traindat.bin, coob=TRUE)

Error in dimnames(X) <- list(dn[[1L]], unlist(collabs, use.names = FALSE)) :
  length of 'dimnames' [2] not equal to array extent

I´m using R 2.7.2 on Win XP and the latest version of ipred.

Please do read the posting guide.

- We do not have "traindat.bin", hence cannot reproduce your problem
- Does it happen with recent versions of R and ipred?

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Thanks a lot.

TIM

Dipl.-Geogr. Tim Häring

Sachgebiet Standort und Bodenschutz (SG 2.1)

Bayerische Landesanstalt für Wald und Forstwirtschaft

Am Hochanger 11

D-85354 Freising

Tel.: +49-(0)8161/71-4769

E-Mail: tim.haer...@lwf.bayern.de