Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me with the settings for Tinn-R.  I see in the
screen shots that it has syntax help, or something similar (tips on what
functions, etc).  I can not seem to get this to turn on in the program, and I
am wondering if I have to set up a few options.   I quickly read through the
help and could not figure it out.

Many thanks!

- Brock

P.S.  It appears as if Tinn-R is widely used, but would you recommend something
different?  I am new to R and programming, but have learned (somewhat) using
VBA editors I have grown to love to the intelligent typing that goes along with
it.