Hi All,

I downloaded the R program (version 2.6.2) in last Jan 2008. I now want to
upgrade the program to its latest version, but I don't want to go through the
process of deleting the existing version and downloading the new version. This
is because my existing R program has numerous packages that I downloaded for my
research work. I want to upgrade my R program with those packages in it. Is
there a way I can do this? I would appreciate if someone can help me in this
issue.

Thank you

Regards
Nidhi