Thanks for the reply, that was a typo only in the post. as i was trying to
remove some 'sensitive names'.  In my real work,  i made sure that

1) this command runs without problem
qdata.glm = glm(X258 ~ ., family = binomial, data = qdata[
sample(dim(qdata)[1], 1000), ] )

2) these two gave a warning
qdata.sample = qdata[sample(dim(qdata)[1], 1000), ]
qdata.glm = glm(X258 ~ ., family = binomial, qdata.sample)

Warning message:
In glm.fit(x = X, y = Y, weights = weights, start = start, etastart =
etastart,  :
 fitted probabilities numerically 0 or 1 occurred

Can you explain why this is?

Thanks!