To: <r-help@r-project.org>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 3:33 AM
Subject: [R] plotting questions

hi,

There are two types of plotting I miss dearly in Matlab, can anyone
enlighten me how to do similar stuff in R?

- multiple figures with individual windows (not multiple figures in
same window)?

- draw something, hold on the drawing, wait for a key action, then
overlay on top?

Not sure if this makes sense, just want to check if there are
developed techniques for them.

Thanks

Oliver