On 01/03/2009 12:24 PM, Ajay ohri wrote:
Dear List,
I am trying to create a R package and having some issues with setting the
path on a Windows XP .

Could you point me to a tutorial that helps in creating R packages .........

I gave a tutorial on this at last year's useR meeting: the slides are online. Here's a link to all the online material from that meeting:

http://www.statistik.uni-dortmund.de/useR-2008/abstracts/AbstractsByAuthor.html

Duncan Murdoch

Also I tried installing Linux using the Windows installer wubi but it failed
repeatedly and everytime it resets my system clock . Do you have any tools
etc for easy Linux installations for a Windows user..

Regards,

Ajay

www.decisionstats.com