On 01/03/2009 4:16 PM, Bo Zhou wrote:

Thanks, Duncan.

What's your platform? Could this be an issues related to my platform? I'm on
Ubuntu 8.10 64bit using cran's R package. I built rgl package on my machine
using install.packages(). I'm going to give it a try in windows.

I tested on Windows, with the R-forge version of rgl, 0.83-750. I can't try again on another system; your link doesn't seem to work any more.

Duncan Murdoch

I would be very grateful if anyone using similar setup could give it a try.

Thanks,
Bo

Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 07:03:10 -0500
From: murd...@stats.uwo.ca
To: bozhou1...@hotmail.com
CC: r-help@r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] rgl persp3d bounding box color problem.

On 28/02/2009 4:20 PM, Bo Zhou wrote:
Hi guys,

I hit on a problem when I use rgl.

Could you try to run the code here in this link and see why the first persp3d
gives a red bounding box and the second shows black?
They both show as black on my system.

Duncan Murdoch

http://rafb.net/p/g1i7ur33.html

(sorry for not pasting the code here directly but my previous email got
filtered by this list so I suspect my code looks like spam to the spam filter)

I'm expecting black color to be the right result but the code is virtually same
except different data size. Looks like a mem bug to me?

BTW you will need to install the rgl package

Thanks,

Bo