Thanks for the plug on NppToR.  Yes it is portable, but a few of the
features don't work. I have it on my plan to have a launcher for the
portable apps menu.  Also the website for NppToR is now
https://sourceforge.net/projects/npptor/

On my personal website I also keep, semi-up-to-date a
portableapps.comcompatible launcher for R.
http://www.stat.tamu.edu/~aredd/site/?q=node/2.  There is a full
installation and just the launcher.  If you download just the launcher you
can install the latest version of R into the bin directory and It will
work.  I think it is version 2.8.0 in the installer.  I'll update that soon.

Andrew Redd

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Michael Bibo <michael_b...@health.qld.gov.au