Hello !!

II'm trying to test for my fixed effects using an lmer with quasipoisson
errors.

Since my lmer model is corrected for overdispersion using this kind of
errors, I should use during model simplification in my Anovas *F test *and
not *Chi square test* to compare two models. So I write:

> anova(model,model2,test="F")

but R keeps performing a Chi square instead of the F test I want...

Any ideas why ?

Thank you very much !!!
Julien.

--
Julien Vézilier
Génétique et Evolution des Maladies Infectieuses (UMR 2724 CNRS-IRD)

Tel:  + 33 467 41 63 73
Fax: + 33 467 41 62 99