I have produced the data frame(1) as:
                 starting_time        Ending_time
session_1:     14:36:10            14:40:44
session_2:     14:40:47           14:41:47

for each session, I produced  different sequences as:
seq_1<-c(4 ,3, 0 ,3 ,4 ,1, 0 ,1 ,4 ,3 ,4 ,3 ,4)
seq_2<-c(3,4,1,2)
seq_3<-Null

I want to put those to the 3rd column of data frame (1) corresponding the
individual session.
How could I do so?

Originally, I want to create a data frame with each row contains different
sequence and then put to 3rd column, which seems
couldn't be done.

thanks.

Tammy