Hi All,

I have questions about MANOVA which I am still not sure if appropriately I
should use it.

For example I have a data set like this:

BloodPressure (BP)  Weight   Height
120        115    165
125        145    198
156        99      176

I know that BloodPressure is correlated with both Weight and Height, however
colinearity exists between Weight and Height. When I use BP = Weight + Height
as the model, one is got to be insignificant. I was trying to use a BP + Weight
= Height model, but not sure how to use it.

Should I use MANOVA? or I just have to do two equations as BP = Weight & Weight
= Height

Any suggestions and answers are greatly appreciated!

Ding