Dajiang Liu wrote:
Dear All,

I am writing an R library myself. The package build ok, and can be installed. But when I load the library into R using library('xyz'), then I type ?xyz for help in one of the functions named xyz as well, the following error occured, No documentation for 'xyz' in specified packages and libraries:
I do put the .Rd files into the man folder, and the html help files are all
well generated.

Have you specified

\alias{xyz}

in the Rd file?
Also, run R CMD check on your package which will tell you about such problems.

Uwe Ligges

Does anyone encounter this before or have any clue about what might cause this?
Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Dajiang