If I understand your question and if I understood Dr Harrell's description of the Hmisc/Design packages capabilities, this should all be available. I have been blessed with a dataset so large and with so relatively few missing values that I have not yet needed to put his methods into practice, but you should consider his function transcan in Hmisc.