Dear R users,

Thanks in advance.

I am Deb, Statistician at NSW Department of Commerce, Sydney.

I am using R 2.8.1 on Windows XP.

This has reference to the package “DPpackage”.  The binary version is
available on Mac OS, but I am using Windows XP.

May I request you to assist me in the followings:
 How can I prepare Windows binary of DPpackage from source?

    2. Is there any possibility to have a copy of Windows binary of
DPpackage in the near future in the site http://www.cran.r-project.org/?

Once again, thank you very much for the time you have given.

I am looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Debabrata Midya (Deb)
NSW Department of Commerce
Government Procurement Management
Level 11
McKell Building
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia

This email message, including any attached files, is confidential and
addressed.

The NSW Department of Commerce prohibits the right to publish,
copy, distribute or disclose any information contained in this email,
or its attachments, by any party other than the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and
delete it from your system.

No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding
agreement on behalf of the NSW Department of Commerce by email. The
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the Department,
except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be
the views of NSW Department of Commerce.

The NSW Department of Commerce accepts no liability for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this email and recommends that the
recipient check this email and any attached files for the presence of
viruses.