Hello dear R help group.

I encountered this old thread (http://tinyurl.com/dklgsk) containing the a
similar question to the one I have, but left without an answer.
I am and hoping one of you might help.

A simplified situation: I have a factorial design (with 2^3 experiment
combinations), for 167 subjects, each one has answered the same question
twice (out of a bunch of "types" of questions).
Each answer could get an integer number between 0 to 3.

I wish to combine the two answers, but first to be sure I could, I would
have liked to run an ICC (Intraclass correlation) check on the two answers.
Naturally, I would use the irr, condord, or psy packages (as John Fox
suggested back then), but I can't because of the repetitions of different
design question for each patient.
Since the mentioned packages (irr, condord, and psy) Can take only a n*m
matrix for subjects and raters. But no place is given for the repetitions as
data and therefore it will be impossible to get results
for the INTRArater reliability.

Thanks,

Tal

My contact information: