It's gmail, not the mailing list. Gmail stores your mailing list messages under
"Sent mail" and I at least haven't found any way to convince it to
filter them or
store them elsewhere. If you reply to an earlier message, your reply should
appear in the proper place, but there doesn't seem to be any way to
automatically
categorize new messages.

Sarah

--