Dear fellow R-users,
I am about to publish an HTML utility package to CRAN that expands on the
R2HTML package and includes a few goodies such as sorted tables, easy
automation of framed HTML reporting, etc.
However, some of the resulting dynamic HTML pages need to access JavaScript
code that should sit in a specific subdirectory of public_html.
My more general question is hence, (i) how do I include the directory
containing the JavaScript code in my R package and (ii) is it possible to
copy this directory to the user's public_html path during installation ?

Thanks!
Markus