Duncan Murdoch wrote:
On 27/05/2009 8:25 PM, Andrey Lyalko wrote:
How do I get removed from this mailing list?

Like most lists nowadays, it gives the instructions in each message header:

Duncan Murdoch

Unfortunately, "user-friendly" mailers nowadays tends to hide such information from users. E.g. if I set headers to All in Thunderbird I get a window full of headers larger than the screen and no scrolling capacity. So it ends with X-Mailman something and the List-Unsubscribe: stuff is nowhere to be seen.

-p

--
   O__  ---- Peter Dalgaard             Ă˜ster Farimagsgade 5, Entr.B
~~~~~~~~~~ - (p.dalga...@biostat.ku.dk)              FAX: (+45) 35327907