Hi,

I would like to represent the treatment course of a subject with an arrow
representing passage through time and various ticks, arrows, or bars
representing treatments done to the patient along the arrow.  I would like to
generate this sort of schematic for each patient in a database taking
information from the database such as time of treatment and type of treatment.

Does anybody know how I can do this?  Is there a premade R package for this
sort of thing or should I try to make a new graphics function?  If a new
graphics function, where could I start?

Thanks in advance.

George