I have so far used the following command

glm(formula = s ~ age + gender + gemedu + gemhinc + es_gdppc +
    imf_pop + estbbo_m, family = binomial(link = "probit"))

My question is
1. How do i discard the non significant selection variables (one out of the
seven variables above is non-significant) and calculate the Inverse Mills
Ratio of the significant variables

2. I need the inverse mills ratio from the above to run the outcome equation
model using OLS with the Inverse mills ratio as the control for selection
bias, kindly help, hence I need to get the IMR

3. How can this eb done in R using my concept or otherwise does there exist
anotehr way of doing what I wish to achieve
Please help
Thanks#
Saurav

--