Hi R user,

I need some help about how to calculate w in a SVR in package e1071.

I have a regression y_i=f(x_i)+e

where f(*x*)=(w,phi(x))+b

then go on with the SVR calculation I know that w*=Sum_i=1^n [(á_i -
á*_i)K(x,x_i) ] where á_i and á*_i are the lagrangian multipliers of the
dual form.

o.k but how I will get it in R?

When I run my model I have information about the model but I don't know how
to use it to get w. Where are the alphas? Is w a vector or a value?

Someone can help me please.

Regards,

Marlene

svm.m1 <- svm(q ~ ., data = train, cost = 100, gamma = 1e-05)

svm.m1

Call:
svm(formula = q ~ ., data = train, cost = 100, gamma = 1e-05)

Parameters:
   SVM-Type:  eps-regression
 SVM-Kernel:  radial
       cost:  100