Barry - thank you, that is exactly what I had in mind (but had
no knowledge on how to do)

Martin - I am glad to see your interest in this. Should I now start
following the R-devel so to know how this is being handled ?

Barry and Martin, your posts made me smile, thank you both :)

Tal

My contact information:
Tal Galili
Phone number: 972-50-3373767