The error message is: "Error in library(lattice) : there is no package called
'lattice'"

I have installed it twice because it did not work the first time, so I was not
sure if it worked.
And YES, the folder lattice is in the folder library.

What's the error message? Why do you have to install twice? Did you check if
the package is actually in the R library folder?

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Stein, Luba (AIM SE)