When I need to stop a running R script  on Windows or Mac I just use the <esc>
key which kills the current script and returns the control to R interpreter.
But when I run R from JGR the <esc> is useless as well as the other available
keyboard keys.
Just recently not even clicking on the STOP-symbol (a big red X) placed on JGR
top menu bar could terminate a process that had entered a long loop.
Eventually I could kill the process from bash comman line using # kill -KILL
<process-id>

I wonder whether there is a more gentle way to stop an R script running on top
of JGR aother than ... unplugging the power cord.

Thank you so much,
Maura

.html?pmk=footer>