I am relatively new to R, and would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

I noticed on a Mac the functions' arguments are listed at the bottom of the R
console.

Is it possible to add such a feature to a Windows R console? I have Windows XP
if that helps.

I know function arguments can be found using args(...), but I was wanting to
have something more automatic, like what I saw on the Mac computer.

I went into GUI preferences, but was not sure what to do. I noticed for
graphics, the playwith package can be used....I was wondering if there was
something similar to this for the arguments of functions in R.

Thank you,
Laura