Have you looked at Heiberger and Neuwirth (2009) R Through Excel: A Spreadsheet Interface for Statistics, Data Analysis, and Graphics (Springer)?

Both Amazon and the Springer web site say it's not yet available. However, the Springer booth at the Joint Statistical Meetings was selling copies Monday and maybe Tuesday until they ran out. I believe that both Amazon and Springer would take your order and ship fairly soon.

If this does not solve your problem I suggest you write directly to Heiberger or Neuwirth.

Hope this helps. Spencer Graves

Hassan hany wrote:
Hi,
whenever
am trying to start R from excel, or by clicking the[ RExcel2007 with
RCommander] icon....., i got the following messages boxes :
SCTools not available
 then:
there seems to be no R process connected to excel
though both r and excel starts after I click the Icon!!
Please help
Hassan