________________________________
De : William Dunlap <wdun...@tibco.com>

Envoyé le : Mardi, 8 Septembre 2009, 18h12mn 59s
Objet : RE: [R] R-crash when loading workspace - Windows

Could you put the offending workspace file
on a website and also tell us the version of
R that you were using?  Then someone could
try reproducing the problem and see what
is going on.  (There was a bug in reading
such files that was fixed a few months ago.)

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software Inc - Spotfire Division
wdunlap tibco.com