Hi everyone

I have a little problem with R. I built a lineal regression equation using
stepAIC function in both directions. Once I get this formula (lineal
regression), I would like to save in a txt file data refered to p-value,
r-squared, coefficients,...from the choosen model previously using stepAIC and
p-value,r-squared, coefficients,...from each predictor. I try to use function
"Write" to create a txt and save that data but I can't. So, Does anyone know a
function to save specific data in a txt? I would like to save that specific
data in separated columns, I mean, first column first predictor, second column
p-value, third column r-squared, etc...

Refered to data from each predictor (p-value and r-squared), is there an order
in R to obtain this data or I have to calculte them by myself? I know I can use
r.squared but it gives me a value from the choosen model not from an specific
predictor.

Cheers,

Lucas