Hai

Can someone tel me whether it is possible to force in Variables at various
levels of the tree in CART. I have been using RPART for CART which comes
with PARTYKIT package (is this package good for CART or is there any other
better package?). I am facing a problem with the tree it generates, it picks
up variables which don't make much sense. I want it to pick up few vars at
few levels. Can someone please help me out in this regard.

Its urgent.

Thanks