On 09/24/2009 05:26 PM, ld7631 wrote:

Hello!

I am running a "for" loop. In the loop I am producing some
intermediary results and asking R to print it (of the type below).
However, I noticed - when the task is complicated and takes a lot of
time, R does not print those intermediary results immediately, but
prints them in batches - or does not print at all until we are done
with the whole calculation.
Is there any way to force R to really print everything it's supposed
to be printing as soon as one iteration is over?

Thanks a lot!

for(i in ....) {
x<-...
print(x)