Hi,

Look at remove.packages().

Paul

Kenny Shen wrote:
hi paul,

i tried loading the package psych again and:

> library(psych)
Warning messages:
1: Display list redraw incomplete
2: Display list redraw incomplete
3: Display list redraw incomplete

typing library(psych) after that just brings me to an empty >

then with psych:::function,

Error: package 'psych' does not have a name space

is there a way to perhaps clean up and reinstall the packages?

thanks,
kenny