Hi Pat,

I am happy with the book "Mixed Effects Models and Extensions in Ecology
with R"
by Zuur, Ieno, Walker, Saveliev and Smith. In fact I am reading chapter by
chapter,
and the reading is very digestible, as well as the examples are quite easy
to understand
and to be reference for our "real world".

Cheers

milton
brazil=toronto