Hi,

You need to be a lot more specific about what you want.  Are you trying to
solve a partial differential equation (PDE) in time and space, in spherical
coordinates?  Do you have a closed form solution that provides the values of
the dependent variable (e.g. concentration or temperature) as a function of
time and location? If so, it is  a simple matter of writing an R function to
compute that and plot the results or do whatever you want to do with the
result.  If there is no closed form solution to the PDE, then you have to solve
it numerically using finite-differencing coupled with a time-marching scheme
such as Euler's or Runge-Kutta schemes.

Hope this helps,
Ravi.

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.