Hi Pen,

On Oct 23, 2009, at 10:31 AM, Peng Yu wrote:

These two are for windows. I have a linux machine. Are there any other
reference for linux?

The steps are pretty much the same. For instance, in robjhyndman.com link, you can simply start from step 2 and go on.

Also, the official "Writing R Extensions" covers this topic pretty thoroughly:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html#Creating-R-packages

-steve

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:08 AM, Jorge Ivan Velez