Dear all,

I will present R language and R software environment to the Statistical Society
of Serbia.

As I will doing it to professional statisticians it seems unneccesary to
me to present them how R language works in details. I am more
interested to present them with the latest facts regarding R (approximately
number of users, number of add-on packages etc.) and in general why they should
start using it.

I would be grateful if anyone could point to me a place where I can find the
information. Also, any comparisons with other stats packages and languages
would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards
DK