Oh OH! Could you please help with a problem that I never used to get.

library(RGoogleDocs)
ps <-readline(prompt="get the password in ")
sheets.con = getGoogleDocsConnection(getGoogleAuth("fjb...@gmail.com", ps,
service ="wise"))
ts2=getWorksheets("OnCall",sheets.con)

Those opening lines of script used to work flawlesly. Now I get.
Error in getDocs(con) : problems connecting to get the list of documents

Yet I got it to work earlier while I had been toying with RGoogleData
package in another session. Could RGoogleData have opened something for
RGoogleDocs to use?

Farrel Buchinsky
Google Voice Tel: (412) 567-7870

Sent from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States