Hi all,

I'm trying my best in changing the names of my experiments in the spectral
map.

My experiments are from six different time points, two as control and two
treated experiments.
I set have for each time point a different color .
Now I want to change the symbols so that I have for the treated experiments
one and for the controls a different one. But I want only two different
symbols which.
The best option will be to have a "C" for the controls and a "T" for the
treated Experiments. I than won't be needing the title of the experiments.
But a different symbol will also be good.
I tried it with this command:

> stress <- c("control" , "control" , "treated" , "treated" , "control" ,
"control" , "treated" , "treated" , "control" , "control" , "treated" ,
"treated" , "control" , "control" , "treated" , "treated" , "control" ,
"control" , "treated" , "treated" , "control" , "control" , "treated" ,
"treated")

# each four exp. are in one time point, therefore I am using six different
colors for the experiments.

> stress.Factor <- factor(stress)

> plot(r.sma,label.tol=0,scale="uvc",col.group=(ramgrp[,2]),colors =
c("grey90","gray5","green3","gold1","dodgerblue2","indianred3","lightskyblue","hotpink4"),
col.areas
= FALSE, col.symbols =unclass(stress.Factor) ,zoom=c(1,5),col.size=2)

Unfortunately it's not working. What i get is to see in the attachment. i
have two symbols but for the wrong experiments.
I would happy for any suggestions which help me solve this problem.

Thanks

Assa

--
Assa Yeroslaviz