None of the people reading this at the moment can do this for you. Read the information on the page where you subscribed.:

Q: How many psychiatrists does it take to unscrew a light bulb?

A: Only one, but the lightbulb must truly want to become unscrewed.

--
David
On Dec 2, 2009, at 6:25 PM, Zack Chamsine wrote:

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST OVER 20 TIMES, PLEASE CAN I BE REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Peng Cai <pengcaimaill...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Peng Cai <pengcaimaill...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [R] Help: barchart() {Lattice}
To: "Felix Andrews" <fe...@nfrac.org>
Cc: r-help@r-project.org

Got it thanks, (relation="free" worked), more specifically

scales = list(relation="free", y = list(at = yScale))

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Felix Andrews <fe...@nfrac.org> wrote:

2009/12/3 Peng Cai <pengcaimaill...@gmail.com>:
Hi Felix,

Thanks for your help. If I'm defining my own y-scales like the one in R
code
below, then can I remove right side tick marks?

Yes. Look at the description of the "scales" argument in ?xyplot

dta<-read.table("data.txt", header=TRUE, row.names="Names")
library(lattice)
yScale <- seq(-200, 200, 10)
barchart(data.matrix(dta),
       horizontal=FALSE,